- You pick a country or iconic food theme such as ‘Soul Food USA’, ‘Cuba’ or ‘Wild Food’. We create a menu on that theme, with suggested drinks offering, event set design, room fit out and music.
- Menu of 6-8 courses (dietary requirement options available) – see below for sample menus
- Priced at £80 per head (excluding drinks)
- Minimum booking of 20 guests
- Suitable for bookings of up to 400 guests
- Full themed alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks offering available to suit your budget; we can create a pre-paid package or set up and operate a cash bar, with options from affordable basics through to the finest wines sourced directly from growers.
- Need proper music, lighting, design, AV, performers? We work with the best across a range of industries. You want it, we’ll find it.
- Payment terms: on agreement of your event, for us to secure the booking in our diary, we require full payment in advance (unless pre-agreed with Ben)
- Need more information, or just a chat? Contact Ben here.
BREAD & BUTTER
Hackney Wild, linseed & sunflower seed fermentation, dill seed sourdough, virgin butter from Patrick Johansson in Gothenburg
Crayfish & garlic mayonnaise with apple & knäckebröd
Variations of preserved sill with raw and cooked cauliflower and beach herbs
Prinskorv with mustard & cucumber relish
Fried with caraway seeds, cloudberries, toasted wheat flakes, roasted lettuce & bacon dressing
Cured wild salmon, peppered crème fraiche, Farmino leaves, red onion & wholemeal blini
Classic Smörgåstårta with soured cream, tomato, leek, boiled eggs & prawns
Rare langoustine, shallot petals, langoustine stock flavoured with elderflower, warm new potatoes with dill
Horse & reindeer meatballs, Karl-Johan’s cream, lingon jam, buttery potato mousse with parsley
Västerbotten cheese, stewed dates, cornichon dressing, wort & raisin bread
PRINCESS TORTE & VODKA
Classic ‘occasion’ cake with aniseed Schnapps